Sunday, November 22, 2009

TV Show: pushing daisies


I love it!!!!!!!!!! the best show I have ever seen!!!! if you could only watch one show I would say pushing daisies!!!!!I love it!!!!!!! Chuck is sweet. she is the girl everone wants to be. she is funny!!!!! Ned is cool and like one guy you have ever met. Olive is funny. there is no like her!!! Em he is funny in a mean way! but the show would no be as good with out him!!I love it !!!I love it so much I did not know how to tell you it is so good!!!!!!! there are no words to use that can tell you about how GREAT it is!!!!
Stars: * * * * *
( TV -14)

5 comments:

  1. I love pushing daisies!!!!!!! it is the best show ever!!!!!!!!!!! put it back!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE this show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is the best show ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PUSHING DAISIES ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE pushing daisies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best show ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PUT PUSHING DAISIES BACK ON AIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked the show why did they take it off? it is very very good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails