Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Movie: Prince Of Persia :The Sands Of Time

So if this was any other movie I would wait till it comes out on DVD. But this is not just any old movie!this movie kicks some big time butt! yes there was a lot of killing and I was not happy about that. but every thing else rocked! this movie had it all. so did  not push movie making to the cliff but it did do what movies should do. and that is making you forget every thing and have a good time! I am in love with every thing about this movie ( aside from all the killing that is). this is a movie what every one will love. great for girls and boys. really great to watch and to think about. this a movie you will want to see. this is a movie for almost any one. if you like Sherlock Holmes then you will like this movie. really its good!Over all hard not to love this movie.
( PG-13)


Stars: * * * * 4.7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails