Monday, November 16, 2009

Book:Graceling


   Well I did like the book. But I  do think Teens 15 and up should read it.it is a fun book with magic and love.but it did have a lot of killing. and very bloody killing. I  love the people in the book. Katsa Po. So yes I like it.  I did not how ever like all the mindless killing. and at some parts I felt that the writing was uneven and that it was almost like to two people who had they're own ending was writing it. Other then that and all the killing it was a good book I think that people will like it because there is something so....so well the book pulls you in slowly. to the point where you do not want to put it down. I also liked the idea of a grace. I hope that the next book will be better,even thought this was good.But one thing to note ,is that it is n not on my list of books all teens should read.I did not like the last 30 pages of it. They did not live up to the book. I feel they did not go with the book and that is was a down- to- the- wire -ending. and I hope that the next book does not have a ending like this that makes you feel bad for reading the end.
Stars:* * * 3.4
Tip: Read this book and talk to some one about it. Like a mom,dad or a grown up you feel you can talk to about it freely there are some ideas in here that should not be used in real life and it should be noted.
(YA. It is a book for older YA readers. so like ya-15 and up)


Reviewed By Daydreamer Ash

4 comments:

  1. I love this book. not for the story but the people in it. po is sooooooooooooooooooooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked it. Katsa is soo cool. she rocks. Po was cool too. but I did not like the last 30 pages too. I though it did not end great. a great book has to end good also to make it great. but it is great with or with out the end

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked this book. I liked Katsa and the idea but not the story and the way they go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book is sick!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails