Sunday, November 22, 2009

Book: Enola Holmes:the case of the left-hand lady (#2)


I loved it! one of the best books I have ever read!!!!!! and I mean it!!! I could not put it down!!!! all I could do was read it!!!! I love it!!! the way nancy did it was great!! you never knew how Enola was going to do it!!! I could not stop reading it!! the way she wrot it !! Enola was smart and fun to read about. it was like magic with out it really be there if yyou know what I mean. she is great!!!! and yes you are think "daydreamer says that all the time that books are good. how do I know this one is?" well read it. that is all I can say. it is great!! read it and you will know what I mean!!! I've read lot of books. and believe this is one of the best!!! read it!!! you will love it!!!I love only very very good books. and this is one of them!! I say ever YA read should read this books!!! I love it and you will love it! A must read book for EVERY one! this is a book that you will not want to put down! EVER!
Stars: *  * *  * *

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the best book I have ever readed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did what daydreamer said and I readed it. well I LOVED it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it one of the best book ever!!!!!!!!! Ever one has to read this book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is just to good!!!!!!!!!!!! no it is just to GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the best books I have ever readed. i love it. great book. and I am very old and I love this book. you have to read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean it!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT book!!!!!!!!!! I just LOVE Enola!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it. one of the best books ever. ever one should read it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this book! they are way better then Sherlock Holmes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this book ROCKS! I was not to hot one book one but I thought I would give this one a try. and this one was GREAT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails