Monday, November 16, 2009

Book:Gemma Doyle: A Great And Terrible Beauty (#1)


I loved it! Gremma was great! Libba Bray is one of the best writer I have never read. it is a little odd. but it is odd in a great way!! if you could only read one book I would say a great and terrilbe beauty is the one to read!! it is fun and odd. she is one of the best writers! I can not wait you read more of her work. a great and terrible beauty is a work of art. why people do not l know more about it I do not know. it was sooooooo good. I can not tell you how good it was! I hope very one reads it!you will love it as much as I have believe me!
 Stars:* * * *  *
( the book is much better then then it looks.)
( YA)

2 comments:

  1. this book rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this book. libba bray is great. I can't wait to read the next book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails