Monday, November 16, 2009

Book: Enola Holmes:The Case Of The Missing Marquess(#1)


I loved it!It was fun to read. Enola Homles is a fun girl.  She is a character hat  both Boys and Girls will like. it is a little hard to get in to, but once you read page 50 you will not want to put it down.  it read is a must read.  Nancy Springer is a great writer and one that I feel does right by the name SHerlock Holmes.I don't think even the worlds biggest Sherlock Holmes fan would not like this book or thing is does right by Sherlock Holmes. Nancy Springer has a way of writing that some say is has died away in most YA books that you read. If you are looking for a book to lie in bed on a snowy day it is this book. I love it I have loved mysteries all my life. I have watch all the Agatha Chistie movies and I am going to read her books. some Sherlock Holmes I say that this is one of the best books I have ever read!!


Stars:* * * *  4.4
(YA)
Reviewed By DaydreamerN





5 comments:

  1. I love this book. but book #2 is even better then this book!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this book. I think ever one who reads this blog should read this book!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I am daydreamerN's mom and I love this book! it is hard to get in to at first but once you read all of it. you will not want to stop. and you really need this first book to show you Enola. I am on book 4 now and can not stop reading it. they are some of the best books out there! a most read for ever one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE ENOLA!!! I hope to read them all. my friend told me that there is going to be 10 books in all is that true??

    ReplyDelete
  5. great book! really a most read!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails