Monday, November 16, 2009

Book:Gossip Girl


I read 4 pages and wanted stop reading it. but I read the hole book. and I hate the books and the show. they are bad!! I have not read all of them but my book friend has and told me "they only get Bad. the girl serena is only into sex." so I do not like it. if you do like them STOP reading my blog. I HATE Goissip girl!!! if you want to read a good a book about the rich life read Airhead!!!! it is a poor book. I could give you a list a books that are not a wast of time like gossip girl.
Stars:*
( BOOKS YA. SHOW TV 14)


Reviewed By Daydreamer Ash

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!! gossip girl is a book for an Idiot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. daydreamer and who ever you are that said this book is for an idiot is right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gossip girl is sooooooooooooooooooooooo silly!!!!!!!!!!!! you should watch pushing daisies!!!!!!!!!!!! gossip girl is a wast of time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pushing daisies is good. and gossip girl should not even be on air!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HATE gossip girl. I loved it for a week then I hated it. it is trash!!!!!!!!! and no one should ever read it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails