Monday, November 16, 2009

Book:Gossip Girl


I read 4 pages and wanted stop reading it. but I read the hole book. and I hate the books and the show. they are bad!! I have not read all of them but my book friend has and told me "they only get Bad. the girl serena is only into sex." so I do not like it. if you do like them STOP reading my blog. I HATE Goissip girl!!! if you want to read a good a book about the rich life read Airhead!!!! it is a poor book. I could give you a list a books that are not a wast of time like gossip girl.
Stars:*
( BOOKS YA. SHOW TV 14)


Reviewed By Daydreamer Ash

2 comments:

  1. gossip girl is sooooooooooooooooooooooo silly!!!!!!!!!!!! you should watch pushing daisies!!!!!!!!!!!! gossip girl is a wast of time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pushing daisies is good. and gossip girl should not even be on air!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATE gossip girl. I loved it for a week then I hated it. it is trash!!!!!!!!! and no one should ever read it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails