Saturday, November 14, 2009

Book:Being Nikki



 ( Being Nikki is the book that comes after Airhead)being Nikki was just as good as Airhead. if not a little better. I loved it. if you are going to read Airhead then do not read this blog. being Nikki was great the end was good. Meg did it so you will have to read Ranway. I can't what to read it when it comes out. I am a big fan of Meg's. it is one of her best books. being nikki is a book ever girl should read.well if you like the big movie star life then yes. but it is good. it is very good. I like the way the story is. I say read it!!!

Stars: * * * * 4.7
( YA)
Books you might also like:
secrets of my hollywood life

Reviewed by DaydreamerN

1 comment:

  1. better then airhead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! over all great book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails