Friday, November 13, 2009

Talk:Twilight are you in love with it?

 ever one loves twilight. when I started to read it I was in love with it. But then I started to get over it.  they are great reads if you do not like to read. if you know what a really good book is then you know they are just okay. like the hole thing with Ed watching her sleep is not a great thing. well it is not a good thing when a guy comes in to your room and you are sleeping. and when he falls you around NOT GOOD. that is just some thing ever one should know.
I am not a big fan but I get that there are people out there. I like the people in the books. and book one was great. but it just got a little old. well for me. I have saw both movie and read book 1 and 2. 
lets talk about book 2. now girls ( and guys) if a guy ( or a girl) says he does not love you then that does not mean you should do what Bella did. it is not the smart thing. i need to say that. I do not want any of you to get hurt.
also try not to make Vamps mad! yeah. it is true. you do not want to get people mad. and werewolfs and vamps not the best boy friends.
now I am a vamp girl my self. I am not big on dogs so how can I be big on werewolfs. I do not want my boyfriend sleeping on the floor after I just walked him! ( Joking)
but now you tell me what you think of twilight and why you are in love with them

1 comment:

  1. I think it is good but you says stuff. there are some things that teens should think about. really vamps and wolfs are not great. no mater how much we love to read about them

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails