Wednesday, November 18, 2009

books&movies:Princess Diaries



well I love the movie!! it is great! ann plays mia just right!!! I love it!! Julie is just right!! all and all great cast!!! I like it just the way it is.
so your think princess? they are so silly. but mia is not just some Idiot priness she is a girl who does not want to be a princess. so it is funny to watch her!! well if you need a good movie with a great cast I say this movie!!

so I saw the movie then I thought I should read the books. so it did. and it was not as good as the movie. but I liked it.
so I read book 2. and it was great!!!!!! I loved it!!! it was so funny!!
and book 3. was even better!! so I say read all of them and watch the movie they are so much fun!!!!!!
I do not like them I love them!!!!!!!!
but princess in love is the best of them so far.
Stars: * * * * * ( this goes for both movie and book)
( book YA. Movie PG  I think)

3 comments:

  1. I love this movie. and I am reading the book. the book is good. meg is a great writer. the movie is very funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really liked it.....mia is very immature so her perspective is a funny one to read. haha i was rilly annoyed with her cuz it was soooooooo obvious michael liked her. ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mia is great. she is very funny. but the book is nothing like the movie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails