Monday, November 23, 2009

Book:Gifted:Out of sight out of mind (#1)


It was good.It was nice to have a book about people who had gifts. They are not like the people in twilight. its more of tween or young YA read. So it was nice. Marilyn might really bring anything very new to the table as a writer. She still did a pretty good job. I liked it and Can see why it is liked so much by people ever where. Not one of the best books.But I would say its worth the read.The way she did it was nice. I did not like the characters in the book right way but I started to like them the more I read. I look forward to reading some of the other books in the series to see how they are.
 So if you are looking for a book. but not one to read all night I say this book. I like it and I think you will too.

(Tween/ Young YA - 12 and up)
Stars: * * * 3.0

5 comments:

  1. daydreamer tells the truth. what she says about this book is right. people should read what she says they should. she knows books!!!!!!!!! believe me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE reading books. I can never find a good book. and daydreamer helped me find all the books I like. people she knows what she is talking about that is why she blogs about this stuff. you should read some of the books she LOVES. like I say she knows her books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this book is ever good. I can't wait to see what daydreamer says about book 2!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear daydreamer,
    I really like this book. and if you had not put it on here I would have never even looked at it. so thank you for bloging:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much! I am very happy I blog too. it has me reading books I would have never even looked at. thank you again! XD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails