Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Book:Runaway

well it was great - but not great for a Meg Cabot book. I think that she wrote it the best she or any could have. it is not any easy story to tell.And to have to up with a book to follow Being Nikki is very very very hard to do. but Meg did write a book that almost ever one will love. I did not love it as I was reading it but when I was done with it I did. Runaway is not one of Megs best books-but as a book it is  great! I did not see it coming! I hope that Meg can write a good book to follow this ( and I do not mean an Airhead book).
Over all a very very very good book!
Stars: * * * * *
(YA)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails