Thursday, June 03, 2010

Movie:Iron Man ( #1)

                                                                                                                                           Well I did not want to see it but I did. some of it was better then I thought it would be.and some of it was worse then I though it would be.but I am happy to hear movie 2 is better. and I do want to see it. what I did not like about this one was the beginning 45 mins. it was not fun to watch at all. who in there right mind would want to watch that? well I sadly did and hated it. but I love ever thing else. like the fun stuff of the movie. 

( PG-13)
STARS:* * 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails