Thursday, June 03, 2010

Book:39 Clues:The Emperor's Code (#8)

Well the story of this one was bigger then the other books. but this one was not well done. the write whent way to far with it! I mean there is NO WAY most of the story could happen in really life.
yes the story of the books would not happen in really life but they are more real then this book. It was hard to read this one!  I will not say why because it will not be fun for the ones of you that want to read this book.but if you do you will see what I mean. I hope the next book is not like this one at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails