Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Movie: Mini review: The Decoy Bride

I saw this on netflix and on a whim thought I would watch it. How bad could it be? well truth be told not  bad at all! Its one of the best chick-flicks I have seen in a long time. The story is fun and goes places I did not think it would( while still staying true to the chick-flick). I really loved the cast. They made the film I have to say. For those of you who do not know who Kelly Macdonald is that she is the voice of  Princess Merida in Brave. So listening to her talk is a joy ( until you try to talk like her).  And add to it she is very very funny. Really the whole movie is funny. I laughed and laughed. and when it was over I wanted to watch it again. Which never happens with me and chick-flicks.  To like this movie you have to take it for what it is. No this movie will not change your life or make you rethink the worlds problems. But it is a funny sweet movie that will be great for any movie night or sleep over. Plus the jokes that you will be quoting are never ending. So the next time you see this on netflix or that the dvd store its total worth the buy.

( PG-13)
Stars: * * * 3.5 

4 comments:

  1. This sounds cute, and will have to check it out esp since I am in bed sick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful movie for when your sick!
      thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I actually enjoy chick flicks and this one looks hilarious. I'm curious to see how The Doctor will do in this movie haha. Great review!
    -Danna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is wonderful in this! I loved him in this and Im not a huge fan of him - not as big of a fan as some of the doctor who fans out there.
      THanks so much for stopping by!!

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails