Thursday, July 11, 2013

Book: Hush ( Mini review)

This book sounded right up my alley. I mean I'm a huge fan of these kinds of stories. Princess. That one word gets me every time.  But I have to say that this book was mixed feelings for me. Though I liked it a lot and found it to be a really fun read I did not fall in love with it. It was good but it never went past that for me. I did not love the story here but I found the rest of the story to be pretty good. I liked the characters in the book. My only problem with them was that they felt and sounded like everyone else in YA. That is something that is really starting to bother me with YA. if you want us to like the book give us something different not just in story but in characters as well.
None the less I liked this book. I think its really cool that its was written for Ms.Campbell's daughter.  I think that many fans of fairy tales or stories of lost princess will want to read this book. As for everyone else I think that you will want to pass on this for something else that is more up your alley.

( YA 13 and Up )

Stars: * * * 3.0


I was given a copy of the book by the publisher. This did not in anyway effect my review or thoughts on the book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails