Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Book: Save The Enemy

The cover and title of this book caught my eye and I thought it would be a good idea to give it a try.
This book was on the so so side from the start. The plot was pretty unbelievable and I did not really like Zoey. I felt like there was something missing about her. She just fell flat for me. I really wanted to like this book and tried to be opened minded but the more I read the more out of hand it got. I don't mean to be mean but if the bad guys wanted info they would not take the father they would take one of the children. That being said I did like Ben. He was just the right sidekick. and he really carried the book.I just could not get in to it. And I did not really like the ending which for me is a little bit of a big deal. A good ending makes or breaks a book.
I am not going write along review because I do not want to trash the book. I think that many people will like this book and it has a place. Just not with me.

( YA - 13 and up )
Stars: * * 2.6

I was given a copy of the book by the publisher. This did not in anyway effect my review or thoughts on the book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails