Monday, September 16, 2013

Book: Mini Review: Hope

I had read the first one in the series and though they are a little younger than what I normally read I thought I would give it a try.
This book is one that fans of the Wish will like this. Its a fun read and the art is wonderful. But I found the story lacking in this one myself. The story of this was very easy to call. And though I think that many readers will love the books and they are great for getting young girls to read on their own they might not be best books out there for kids. Over all the book is pretty clean but there is quite a bit of talking about killing and evil doings. But its to the point that I tell parents to look through the book before you let your child read it. And make sure you talk to them about it. Its up to every parent on their own what they do and do not let their children read but I would advise you to please take a look in to this and made the call yourself.
Over all I think it is a really good even if it is on the darker side and that the art is of course breathtaking and wonderful. Fans of the first book will not be let down with this.

( Kids 8 and up )
Stars: * * 2.9

I was given a copy of the book by the publisher. This did not in anyway effect my review or thoughts on the book.  Thank You to the publisher for giving me this book for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails