Saturday, June 18, 2011

Movie:The Kings Speech

I can see why it won the oscar. Some people hated  the film. and I can some what see why. I wanted to see the movie. but was not sure if I would like it. but I loved it. it was very well done. it was just great. I can see why people could relate to the King. and the actor was great ( He did win his oscar for this film)!it was just great. it makes making movies look easy ( which they are not). it was one of the best films I have seen in a long time.  the acting was great. over all mind blowing movie. it was like a good old 1930s movie but better. much much better. a most see film for people who like all kinds of movies! really just what a movie should be. fun cute and all around good. so really see the movie. if you do not you can not ever say what the best movie ever is untill you have seen this one. so just see it already!and if you do not take my word for it take the oscar's word for it.





R ( for saying the F-word 17 times and mouthing it 3 times. also they say the  S-word 20 times. other then that there was really nothing in it).

Stars: * * * * * * * * * 5.0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails