Friday, June 03, 2011

Book:Dramarama

I loved the first of this book. I though it was great. I loved Demi and sayde. I liked the idea of the story. But sadly as good as the book was the last ten pages SUCKED!!I mean really. So this book is great if you read up to the last ten pages and make up your own ending. Only one good thing happens and that was not even very good. So a must read but as long as you skip the end all together.
So other then that it was a smart witty book. That was really very good. I liked it ( well save the last pages). I feel that the book was good over all. but i feel like the end was not really well planed. it felt too fast and to sad. nothing good came of it. so I wish there had been more. I would like to see more books about the school but with new kids. I think that would be the only way to fix the end of this book.
over all i liked the hole old movie song stuff and the people in the book. i just did not like the end. so like I said if you change the end and you have a great book. stay with her ending and the book is a just a pain.

(YA- 12 and up. nothing much. just making out and some gay guys and they  list an R movie ( fame) as one of Sarah's fave movies. so unless you dont like making out  and  Fame because its R then you might want to wait. )
Stars:  * * * * 4.9 ( with my end) * * * 3.4 with Her end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails