Monday, December 27, 2010

Book:Pesasus

This is not a book I would have read if not for this blog. I did not really care for the fact that there is no story and that is just about a girl. I thought that the first page was like the color grey. but as I start to get deeper in to the book the more I feel in love with it. this book has no story. it is like a movie the story is 2 not 1. the people of the story come first in this book. you do not see that a lot because it is very hard to do in a book. in a book you can not write people like they do in movies. it is harder to make the read feel what you people are feeling and even harder to get them to want to read the book just because of the people. but this book did a great job. It did it in a really cool way.it was not done as nicely was it was in Beastly. but it was still done very nicely and I did have fun reading it. this is not a book for every one as it is so unlike books. but it is a great book for lovers of Graceling. the book did go down hill a little. but over all pretty good.
(YA-13 and up)
Stars: * * * 3.2

Reviewed by Daydreamer Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails