Saturday, December 04, 2010

Movie:Killers

 Well I really wanted to see this movie. I thought it was just my movie. well I was wrong. the name says it all. they where killers. And they did kill and they showed it. I liked the movie.But  I do not think that they need to show us the bodies and the blood.  I like the story. It was every funny. great movie to watch if you like Rom-Coms and movies about... well killlers. But the ending is not what you think it will be.just thought you should know before you see it.  I liked the cast. over all is pretty good. but  it is the name. it is like that movie Fool's Gold .

PG-13
Stars: * * *   3.7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails