Monday, December 20, 2010

Book:Luxe: Spendor(#4)

Well I have read the other luxe books. and love the idea but hated the way the story played out. it was all to over the top for me and for young YA reads.  And I did not really want to read this book. But I did because of  her new  Bright Young Things ( review to come soon).  And this book is like a higher class rom-novel. I did not find this one to be as fun. just like Envy it was  trashy. it seems that every time a story got good some how it when right back to trash again.  over all pretty lame. but it did show me how much one can love and hate people in books. as I have been reading these books I have come to see that. I love Elizabeth and Linda. but find that I hate Diana. she and henry wear a poor story line and I hope that young girls out there do not look up to trash like her. and to tell the truth if there is some one like Diana in her next book I will not be giving it good reviews. this book says that true love is dark and in the shadows. but it is not. this books gives teen girls the wrong idea which will only get them hurt. Over all this book was so so not great but not the worst book I have ever read in my hole life. it this was just Diana then this would have been but I liked Elizabeth and Linda's stories so it is so so.  
(YA-17 and up)
Stars: * * 2.6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails