Thursday, January 12, 2012

Book:Extraordinary by Adam Selzer

When I saw this book at the library i thought it was funny how the cover looked the movie poster for Enchanted. I don't know maybe it was just me.But I saw that this book was by the guy who wrote I Kissed a Zombie and I Liked it . and I have to say I did like it. and I liked this book to. it was funny and witty. I love his I-hate-everything-well-almost kind of girls. and I liked the idea of this book. but sad to say i did not know until half way in to the book that it was set three years after I Kissed a Zombie and I liked it. And I should have known but I did not. and if you have not read his other book read it first so you don't find out the ending before hand. and as for this books ending about half in to it I was ready to put it down and read something else because it was just getting idiotic what was going on and had it not been for Alley I would have stopped. I loved Alley. and so I read on. and I loved the end.the twist was good. this is a nice book to read if you like me has had your fill of zombies and vampires and just about everything else paranormal.  I like how this book is fun and witty but it is not lame like some books the jokes are not pushed down you mouth like some books these days. and the book leaves you happy and full, with the need for a like nap. which is a good thing! these days I want a book like that.you read all of these hard core books  on vamps and zombies and  it is just lame. and yes , this book is not "extraordinary" but it is a good but and fun to read. not every book you read has to awesome. And if you any of his other books read this one. I  over all i liked this book and found it fun and sweet with a bit of salt.


(YA-12 and up)
Stars: * * * 3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails