Thursday, March 17, 2011

Book:I Kissed A Zombie, And I liked It

This book was okay. not the best book but it was fun.I liked how it made fun of all the books like twilight and Shiver. But I was shocked at how it moved me. Doug's story touched me. it would not have moved me at all if it was not for the fact that a good friend of mine just lost her sister in a car crash. so this book might not move any one else but it did move me. not it was not like a big " Aha" but it did make me think. it made me want to try to live my life better. so it was good to read this book for that. I did like the love story of this book. over all not the best book in the world but it was okay. sort and sweet which I really liked. I was happy that the book did not go on for every like some books these days do. that it was funny but had a sweet part.
over all good not great but happy I read it.

( YA 13- and up)
 Stars: * * * 3.8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails