Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

I have been told to read this book since it came out and I never did. and where I do like the book i am glad I did not read it any sooner. This book is great for younger teens but I liked it because I felt I could see what Frankie meant by her boyfriend not getting her always. and I know what she meant by not wanting to be a little kid anymore. I feel i could see how she changed and how she changed so fast. and I liked it. where this book is not as funny and nuts as some people might think it is, it is a YA book with a mind and a heart. it tells us what it is like to be a teen ager and they changes we make in both our world and in our selfs. so they might be as big as the ones Frankie made but they are changes none the less. I really like how the book is set. and I may self am really in to the slow one thing at a time changes that we all go through. and I think this book is great for all of us who have wanted to do things like this but have never had the guts or the need to. Thats why I liked the book. I would like to do some thing like in the book (see the photo blow).
So this book is like her other books. its not really one kind of book its a little bit of everything. and I think that it is a good book to read. I liked it a lot. and would like to read her other books.
(YA-12 and up)
Stars:* * * 3.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails