Sunday, July 31, 2011

Book: The Truth About Forever

I love Dessen's books. I have only read along for the ride and heard a little of lock and key.
 so when the library  got this I thought yeah I should get it. I love reading her books in the summer.
so I did. and I have to say I loved it like always. she writes really good books.
they almost have a heart beating in them when you read them. there is something so human about the people and the story. I love this one. I like along for the ride to. but this one was great. it is so much like  life.   I  can see this being the story of some one I know.
Dessen makes writing a story look easy. like anyone can do things like her. the Truth is that very few people can write books as good as her. and I for one am one of the many fans of her book.  I love this book. I like how the love story does not over power the story its self.
anything I did not like? well not that I can think of. if I were to reread the book then I would mostly come up with a few small things. but as of right now. nothing.
 over all I love this book deeply. and think that it is a great summer read.
(YA-13 and up. nothing to bad in this book. it is mostly alright for for 13 and up.)
Star:* * * * 4.7

2 comments:

  1. Aw. My favorite of all time! I totally agree with you about her books having a "heart". Her books are one of the only books that've had me reading until the late of night and waking before sunrise to finish. This is the first one I ever read and it. Was. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @KristieCoo i just love this book, it is so beautiful and it truly does tell us 'the truth about forever". I always find that I love they way that it shows us who people can change our lives in good ways if we would only just let them in.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails