Friday, July 01, 2011

Book: Falling For Hamlet

First off I have never read Hamlet. But it do know the story of it. and I do love this story. This book does a great Job of getting the story to young people today.Telling it in away that is easy to understand the feeling behind Hamlet.Sometimes it a little hard to get things clear and understand it when its in old english. I think that lots of people will love this. They will get the story the people and why it is trying to say to us about them and about our selfs.
But the writing was not always great and I think when doing a story like Hamlet they would have work a little hard on getting the writing a little better.I did love how well written the characters are. It was very cool to watch how Hamlet slowly changes. That was the best part of the book. and I think its something we can all learn from.And its something I wold like to see in more YA books.
I did and did not like how she changed what happened to ophelia. I found I liked her but did not like the change in a good story like hamlet.
over all I really did like this book. and think that others will just love it.


(YA- 14 and up. for talk of sex and they all get very drunk and other stuff like that)


Stars:*** 3.8

I was given a copy of the book by the publisher. This did not in anyway effect my review or thoughts on the book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails