Sunday, July 03, 2011

Aliens On Vacation

this book is a little young to be YA. but it is so cute and fun and really what a nice kids book should be that I just love it. I can see why disney is going to make it in to a movie. just a really good book.
how did I find this book? well my library found it for me. she was going to read it with her daughter. how did she get the book? well the guy who wrote this, his mom lives in my home town. and knows my library. and my mom. so with  that a side this book is so cute and I just loved it. do you know how hard it is to find a good kids book like this? well there are a lot out there because more people right for kids then YA. and I can see why. books like this will have kids beging and crying and yelling for more. I know what I want to one of them to. and that I will go out of my way to see this movie when it comes out.  has a story like this been told before? yes. but not with aliens on VAK. and whats wrong with the fack that the story has been used before. It is very good with books like this one. when done right like this one is. so if you every want to read a kids book or have a little kid friend that is 8 and up give them this book. and tell them to just read it. they will love it. unless they hate aliens and to laught and all books. and everything that is good and beautiful. it they have any or all of these then you will never find a gift for them. If they love all that is good and beautiful and like aliens and to laught and have a good time then get them this book right here.

(kids- 8 and up)
Stars: * * * * 4.7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails