Friday, March 12, 2010

Book:Vampire Academy


it was good for a Vampire book. I am not a big vampire girl.but it is a cool story.I liked the end I did not see coming. I like some things in it. but I do not like things like the blood feeding. that was a little to odd for my liking. but over all I liked it more then I though I would. I like how Rose and Lissa are just really go friends. but I did find the book odd. because I both like and do not like it. so I will just have to read the next book to see if I really do or do not like the book. but I do think I over all like them.I think. but Vampire lovers will like this.
Stars:* * *  *
(YA) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails