Saturday, March 20, 2010

Book:Secrets Of My Hollywood Life: Secrets Of My Hollywood Life(#1)


Really good. better then I though it would be. I though it would be all about the mad parties of Hollywood. but it was really about a girl living in Hollywood. it was great. it showed what life is like to be a teen star in young Hollywood now a days. it is was very good. I hope that the next book is as good.I hope that it does not good in to a gossip girl book like thing.I think it was better then airhead was. yes this book is better. I think I could read this book at any time any where. and that is saying a lot!
 Stars: * * *  * *
 (YA)

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I love this book. what I like is that it is just good clean fun! and it tells us that it it like to be a star!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails