Friday, September 16, 2011

Movie:Kinky Boots

when a friend said I should watch this movie I laughed in her face. I did not want to see this small weird creep of a movie. but when my family wanted to watch it. I went with it. and I have to say that this movie may look weird and even maybe a little weird it rock. one of the best movies I have seen in a long long time. I love this movie.  it is not the best movie ever made but it is good. it is a movie that was not made with a ton of money so i does not look as great as other studio films. it sounds crazy and it is a little crazy but this is a movie everyone should see. it shows us our lives now and from now one. I like how it shows us that just because some of us are gay or drag queens does not mean we are not human and that they are not good people to. I like this one because it is not pushy. it is just a story of life. that is what is nice about a movie like this. and I hope you all like it to. because if you don't I don't know what is wrong with you.over all very good.
(PG-13)
Stars:  * * * * * 4.7



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails