Sunday, September 25, 2011

Book:The Invention of Hugo Cabret

Well a couple of years ago a friend gave me a signed copy of this book i started it but never finished it until the book club at my library had picked the book for that months read.Now on to the book, Brian Selznick created a vary odd and new way of telling his great story the tons of pictures and words, also he splits the book in to two parts.  the first of witch has to reading non stop till you get the answer to the question ask the role first half then when you get the answer you will then have to read the second half to understand it it and trust me you like it. the writing is vary well done the pictures are AMAZING, but it's one of the only books i know to have Rights at the end do to having Photos form old silent movies. do yourself a favor and read this book. the story is fantastic and evolves so well that you will fall in love with it. and when your done reading this you should go read his other book Wonder Struck which i will be posting a review of shortly.

(Tween/YA)
Stars: * * * * 4.9

1 comment:

  1. I have heard of the movie but have never read the book. I heard it is more of a photo book then a book book.
    great review by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails