Thursday, December 15, 2011

Book:Play Me

So this book is not new, but right now I was having a hard time finding a book to read. I feel out of place with books lately. and so I thought that book all about movies would be just the right pick me up and it was movies that have been making it hard for me to find the time to read.
This book was fun to read. it is not some great work, but it was fun and nice for me to read because of all the movies it talked about, and I found I could relate to Eddy and some of the things he felt about movies and his life the most. One thing I really do like was how it was set in a guys head, that way girls can pass it on to their boyfriends and it would be else of  a pain and because also it made the book better i felt. because you got to see how a guy handed these things. I could see how a girl no matter what she was like dealing with these things but this a guy I never feel i know so fully.  and something else I really liked ( mostly because it is what I am going through) is what means more your friends or the dream?  and I felt that the book did a good job of showing us both sides and how Eddy felt about them. and how he was so cought up in it all that he did not always see what was going now around him. and I some times felt that people around him changed their minds to fast.  and that I did not feel that there was much going on with the other kids or people in  felt dull. and i want to know if that is just the author or is it the story and the people? I think that it is just the writer.
 i would say read this book, if you want to read about movies but do not read it if you want to be in movies so much,because it is really not a very.

(YA-13 and up)
Star: * * * 3.4

2 comments:

  1. This actually sounds about perfect for me right about now. I'm so screwy with reading/writing these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ KristieCoo this might be a really good one to read. I think where I did not like the end and parts of book it was really good. and if you want to be a writer then you should read this to see what you think of it. it might help you when write stories of your own.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails