Saturday, April 30, 2011

Book: Rock What You've Got

 Okay here is another self help book that I think is a must read for all Teen girls.  so before I tell you about the review I have to tell you why I read it and how I felt about my self. I have always been happy with who I am as a human, but never with how a look.But this book changed all of that. I think it will do the same for you.I did not see eye to eye with every thing. I do not think we can say Dolls and TV made us think this way about our self.but I see  eye to eye with every thing else.I think that this book can help you feel good.really read it! even if you  love your body read it for fun. there is not harm in trying this book!

(Teen-14 and up)
Star:  * * * *  4.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails