Friday, April 08, 2011

Book: Wish Upon A Time

 So I picked up this book for the cover. then the inside  cover stole my heart.I could not wait to read this book. And as I was reading I found my self in a book of greatness.  this is a sister book ( for me) too The Lion, The Witch and Harry Potter. this book is free. It is beautiful. it had me daydreaming about why not?  it had me crying at its Magic and dreams.  Eyelash is not like every other story book girl. and this is a story that should be read and love by the hole world. it is a book that will send kids in to the world of dreams. I love the way that  they match the really world and this world! I love this! This book is just great. I like  the story and the writing style. a lot. I like how it shows us war and how bad it really is. this is a book all of you must read! Top  of the list book. This is a book that kids will love years and years and years to come. This book is just great! when I say ever one should read it I mean every one! it is a must read! every should it will change your life. you will dream like never before! and the end was just as good as the rest! you have to give the good a try I really try! this book will steel you heart!
( YA-11 I guess but mostly 13 and up)
Stars: * * * * * * * * 5.0 but it should be more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails