Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Reread:Book: Gateway

I loved this book the first time I read it. and I have to say I was so happy to hear that with was going to be the club book pick for March.
And so yes there are things wrong with this book. but I love it. i think that this  great. it is  sweet story. but after talking about it with the group. the book could use some work. I would like to see more from the story and the writer  soon. hopefully we can see  a GateWay 2 some time soon.


Book Club Talk:   no one really fell in love with the book like me. but some liked it others hated. one thing we all thought is that there should be a book two.and in it they should  find out that the bad guy in this book is really working for  the Bad God. and so they have to go from world to world trying to find the works of the bad God. and The Main girl and Guy of this book also be looking for a world where they can get married and have kids!!! we all thought that would be the best idea there is.

( YA-11)
Group Stars:  * *  * 2.6
My Stars: * * * * 4.7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails