Sunday, January 02, 2011

Book: Forgive My Fins


Ever thing about this book  have me thinking some thing else when I started it  I was like " this is going to be another book about a girl how falls in love young and lives with her high school love all her life".  but it is not like that. it is funny and cute! it shows us that love can some times be silly and fun! and I love this book! Lily is so much fun to read about. I love the way she talks about the water.  the story is NEW. it is not like ever other book I read. it so nice to read some thing that was not just like the rest.  I really think it is a book a lot of you should read. I know some of you will love it! really a sweet summer read! and I like it A LOT!

 (YA-13 and up)

Stars: * * * *  4.7

Pages: 293

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Just wanted to let you know that I've awarded you with the Stylish Blogger Award.

    For more information, please visit my blog:
    http://thatswhatlizread.blogspot.com/

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Thanks so much for the award! your blog is really cool. only thig=ng is that when I tried following it woold not let me! :((
    thanks for read my blog and writing me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails