Thursday, April 15, 2010

Movie: 27 dresses

So I saw it at the library and was like I show watch this with my mom. she and I might like it. and we did. not the best movie ever but it was good.  it was just a movie about some ones life. The idea is cool and new. it is a fun movie to watch. some of it was funny some of it was not.  I think it could have used a little more of the funny. but I really like it and think what it is a great movie to watch when you do not know that to do or what movie you want to watch.
Over all very very very good for a "Chick" movie.

( PG-13)

Stars: * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails