Thursday, April 15, 2010

Book:Heist Society

well I love the 39 clues.and I love this book. it is fun to read. full of a story like some thing from one of the Oceans movies it had me think of spies and lies. I loved the way it tells a story of art. I think that it is a great fun read. it tells the story of a life I will never live. but the way Ally Carter writes it you feel you are right there in it all.  really a good. I think that she did a very good job with the story. I would have liked to hear more about ever one in the book.really a just for fun book.
Stars:* * * *
(YA)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails