Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Book: Clockwork Prince

So between reading Clockwork Angel and this I have read all of the books that go a long this with (City Of Bones to start with). And I have just read City of lost souls. and I was very happy with this book over all. I liked and I was shocked. I thought that Ms.Clare would be up to her old tricky that makes her books so hard to read. But I have to say out of all her books this one was my fave. The action was played down. and I really like that. It showed Ms.Clare's strongest point.
and when this books starts to play with your feelings when it comes to Will and Jem its very hard but in a good way. it makes you very happy reading. well me it did after reading all her books I finely got what I always wanted. it almost makes reading all of her other ones worth it.Almost. But it does make me a little scared for the next book because nothing good can come from it. nothing. That is one thing I have learned from reading these books is that the worst thing that can happen will happen and most likely worse than you thought. You will come to like something and wish it to be one way and then the worst thing happens. you feel at many times like Ms.Clare is playing with you. I love the books but I have a very hard time with that. that was what I did not like when I first read it and what I still do not like now. I keep hoping it will grow on me but it does not. which is a shame.  I still want to read clockwork Princess but I think there comes a time when an author has played their trick to many times. She needs to stop making her readers feel like they are being played with. I know that their are so many fans out there that love her and her books to no end but believe she can't keep going like this forever.I think that she start working on changing that before its to late.

( YA - 13 and up)
Stars: * * * 3.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails