Sunday, May 20, 2012

Book:The Boyfriend List

I have heard many good things about this book and have read other books by the author and liked them a lot. so I thought it would be great to finely read this.
this was a very fun book. I liked the humor. and I loved the way it was written. I found my self seeing eye to eye with Ruby. I liked a lot of what she had to say. and I felt that she was just as lost in the middle of life as most teen girls are when it comes to boys and friends. and I love the way she goes around in circles, thats how a teenage mind works.  But as always with this writer. I found my self wishing that the girls in the story would not let people walk all over them. I wish they would stand up for them selfs and not let people be mean and push them around. and as always I did not like the ending. but hey maybe it was just me.but Im happy to know with this one that there was a follow up book. and I can't wait to read it.
I think I might just have fallen in love with roo.


(YA-13 and up)
Stars: * * * 3.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails