Sunday, April 22, 2012

Book: Shut Out

I wanted to read this book after reading the duff to see if it got any better. most writers get better or worse with every book. this one was pretty much the same over all. I do not think  there was as much going as in the duff this one was more about the feelings of the main girl and else of the noise around her. and I liked it. I think I would like to see the writer have longer books. i think with time they could get better and met half way on the feeling and story level.
This book was much the to the duff in that both the girls have the weird things they do daily. just like little things that make them more really which I like. I think its little  things like that add to a book a lot.it gives me hope that one day this author will read something really and truly great. She won't have to mess around with the sex and the boys and the people in the story will get deeper over time.
can't wait to see what she writes next!

(YA-13 and up)

Stars: * * * 3.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails