Sunday, October 24, 2010

Book: Classy

 Okay so I only do FIC/teen/kids. but this book is to good not  to write about! it  is soo good! it just rocks! they way he shows us that being a tramp is no good! we should all do are best to be ladies that we are.  this book rocks! I think every young lady show read this book. it is one you should always have in your bag for every where you go! this book rocks! It is one of my fav! really you most read it!  really if you do not you will never get any where in the world. This book is great! really it is! read it!
( YA- 14 and up)

Stars:* * * * * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails