Monday, August 09, 2010

Book: Reality Check

I love the Secrets Of My Hollywood life books. So I thought I would read this.  There where a lot of things I did and did not like about this book.  Like I did not like  how all they wanted was to have money and go  around in Hummers. I thought it was poor. like she did not give a lot of time in to making the girls.They where not very real  to me. the only one that was a little real was Hallie.  and the way did things was just off in one way or another. And this is just like ever other book by Calonita. It is always about two girls fighting. it is getting old. I would like to see so much more from her. 
what I did like was the way that it showed you the truth about reality TV. and that it might look fun but it is not at all. I thought Brooke was a good way of showing that.
it is a so so book over all. I was hoping to see a lot more from it and Charlie.  I thought the cover was cool.
this is a book for any one who loves DRAMA
(YA-13 and up)

STARS: * * *
PAGES:277

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails