Saturday, August 28, 2010

Book: Enola Holmes: The Case Cryptic Crinoline

 This book is great. it is sweeter  then  any of the any  of the other books.  I loved it. but not as much as some of the other books. but I loved ever word of this book.  this one was not like the other books. And I like that. you get Enola in a NEW  book in so many ways.   I like it. the story is like nothing I have ever read ! in a good way.  really a most read.
 It is not like the  trashy books you see and read ever day. This is one of the books you can not help but  love from page one. The book is one ever one should have. It is just like the really Sherlock Holmes books.








 ( YA-12 and up)


   stars: * * * * * 5.0

2 comments:

  1. SADDEST.
    ENDING.
    EVER.
    Then again...
    BEST.
    ENDING.
    EVER.
    I loved the series so much. I read an interview from Nancy Springer and when she ended the series she "currently suffered from 'Enola withdrawl'" XD XD I was too!!!!!!!!!! :'(
    She's so funny. I'd LOVE to meet Nancy!
    Wait...
    Am I obsessed?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No!!! I love these books too! I am doing an interview with Nancy! I hope she writes more!!! I feel the same way you do. with Enola there is to much!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails