Saturday, May 29, 2010

Movie:The Time Traver's Wife

 well it was not as good as I had hoped it would be.  I though it would be one off the loves stories that had me  feel like I was in the movie too. like I was right there.but it did not do that for me. It moved to fast. it never really  slowed down so you could get in to it.I feel that there was a part of the story missing. I do not know what but just some thing. It was not the beautiful movie I though it would be. I though it would blow me away. but it did not.  I like the idea of a boy who can time travel and about a girl who loved him as a little girl. that is all good. but what I did not like was the way the movie played it out. I like the  #1 hafe of the movie. it was fun to see them happy.  the story was strong there. and so was the acting.  see? yes. it is nice to watch once and only once.

STARS:* * *
(PG-13)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails