Sunday, May 30, 2010

Books:Magic Tree House

now there are so many book in Magic tree house.but they are all good! Now if you are a mom or dad reading this and you do not know what books your kid should read this summer well here they are! there are 43 books. ( that is just the stories of Jake and Anne). they are great for kids who do and do not like to read. they are some of the best kids books out there. and I can not wait to read the next one. I know a 14 year old girl ( who loves harry potter and lord of the rings) who loves them and still reads the new ones. now that is how you know a good book.

( Kids)
Stars:   * * * * * ( for all of the books)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails