Sunday, February 28, 2010

Book:Gemma Doyle:Rebel Angels (#2)


I loved it!!!! it was a little hard on the heart! but great. I loved Ann. she is a very cool girl. I can not wait to read the sweet far thing. it is one of the best books ever. I think a lot of you will like it. it is not a book for people who do not like to read at all. but if you like to read a little or A LOT then you should read this book. is is very good. it is a 12&up book. I think a lot of people will love it. I think it is great. libba bray out did her self on this book. it was hard to put down. All I could do was read this book! Really fun to read!
Stars: * * * * *
(YA)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails