Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Taking Time Off

Hello Dearest Readers,
I'm sure that you have noted the lack of posts lately.
Sadly being a teenager with many other things like school, work and family it's hard to also run a book review blog. While I am trying very hard to work on reading the books I have gotten via sites like Netgalley working with the many book dead lines, and the many things going on in my life it is very hard.
Though I have been trying to find away to make money from running DaydreamerN's reviews, it has proven to be very hard. With such low daily hits I have not been able to get any adds, or other means of income from the site.
With that being said I find that it grows harder everyday to read all the books that I should and to also try to live my personal life and met those goals.
Now I'm not saying that I will no longer be blogging, because that is not true. I will do my best to keep reviewing and working on making the site more user friendly as long as I can.
I'm writing this to let you know that I have not forgotten about any of you.
But sadly for right now I have to yet again put my personal life before the blog.
As I get closer to college everyday the stress of money gets harder on me and my family. I have to push myself to do better in school, and to work a job, and save money. Lots of money. I'm sure this is something you all can relate too.

I'm so sorry to all of the loyal readers, I really love all of you and the time you take out of your day to be there for me and read this.

To all the authors and publishers who deadlines I have not met or emails I have not written back too, I am so beyond sorry, I will do my best to read all of the books and answer the emails at some point ( hopefully soon) but until summer I need to focus on my life and not getting stressed out.


Thank you all so much!

DaydreamerN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails